Happy new year, everybody! I was so blessed to have a relaxed New Years with my fiancé. We spent New Years in a very vintage place in Palm Desert where I cooked Vasilopita, wore sparkly sequins, had a fancy pants dinner, visited some friends and chatted the night away. 2013 is a year of new beginnings. I’m getting married and moving to Washington, D.C.! Here are a few of my 2013 fun and fabulous to-do’s!
1. Launch a Lucky Girls business/non-profit/social enterprise that involves crafts, bracelet-making, and giving back.
2. Start making DIY videos.
3. Eat less processed foods.
4. Expand Lucky Girls by supporting one or two new organizations that help vulnerable girls.
5. Drink more green tea.
6. Cook at home more. Eat out less.
7. Read more autobiographies and memoirs.
8. Read books of all sorts about my Orthodox Christian faith.
9. Run. Yoga. Run. Yoga.
10. Drink kale smoothies in the morning.
11. Judge others less.
12. Refrain from gossip.
13. Start a garden in my home